when u say something u immediately regret saying
Yesterday I accidentally told a resident I was going to steel his underpants
A new study suggests that marijuana increases positivity and reduces the negativity in emotional processing. - weird, interesting & funny facts
This is good but I can’t stand the cancer causing traffic, noise, danger, and dystopian sprawl I would be subjected to. My new invention idea for today is a balloon one can hold on to by string that holds all the things you want to take with you. When you get inside it to sleep in its cushioned interior, you have ample mass to weigh it down and can tie it to trees. Another variation on this would be a backpack with a weather balloon attached to lighten the load. This is how I would like to travel someday. Not to see a single road but walk to California by mountain ridge and wilderness only.
People have been asking for info on the images from this post, so here we go:
- Portrait of the Princess of Zanzibar and her attendant, Scotland
- A servant or enslaved woman, Italy
- Scene from Terence, France
- A Peruvian noblewoman, Italy
- The Agrippine Sibyl, Netherlands
- A Brazilian Woman, Netherlands
- Scene from the Aethiopica, Flanders
- Madamoiselle de Clermont en Sultane, France
- Study of a Woman, Netherlands
- Allegory of Music, Italy
- Portrait of Kalmyk Girl Annushka, Russia
- Dido Elizabeth Belle, Scotland
- Portrait of a Young Woman, Switzerland
- Portrait of a Young Woman, Netherlands
- La Zamba a La Procesion, Peru/Spain
- Their Pride, by Thomas Hovenden, U.S.
- Portrait of a Black Girl, Slovenia
- Fanny Eaton, England
- Photograph of an Unknown Woman
- Eva Green, by Henri Robert. Oil on Canvas, 24 x 20 1/8 inches. 1907. Roland P. Murdock Collection, Wichita Art Museum.
- Unknown Woman from a Portrait for Sale on Ebay
I’ve seen these images being reposted various places online. This is all the information I have on them, for you who are curious about the paintings and photographs, and then women in them.
The picture above is of a mushroom thats thought to be a specimen of Clathrus archeri right before its fingers open up. It closely resembles a hand coming out of the ground. It even has the remnants of its tattered sleeves attached to the wrist.